We had a fantastic summer! Here are some of the highlights:
We went to Lake Powell and had fun swimming, boating, tubing, and eating good food. It was a great vacation!
After Lake Powell we went camping with the Sperry side of my family. We ate tinfoil dinners, s'mores, I went rappelling, Eric went paint-balling with the guys, we played games, we sat around a campfire, and on the last day we booked it out of camp in the middle of a 5 minute hailstorm. That was weird.
We went to a REAL game with some friends.
We drove to Bear Lake with Grandpa Drake and went to La Beaus. We stopped a couple times to look at the beautiful view, and had a nice long drive.
We went to the Ogden Rodeo with our friends Andy and Lizzy. It was my first rodeo and it was really cool! I loved all the different events, but the bull riding was my favorite.
Eric and I celebrated our first anniversary. Can you believe it has been over a year since we got married? Neither can we.
It really was a great summer!
Great summer! I also cannot believe it's been a year since you got married. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete