Happy Birthday Eric!

It’s about time I wrote about Eric’s birthday, since it was over a month ago. Well, it was fantastic. I couldn’t convince Eric to take the day off, because it was a Friday so it was only a half day anyway. But that was good for me because I DID take the day off and spent my morning decorating, wrapping presents, and picking up a lemon meringue pie. (Eric likes pie better than cake and ice-cream. So do I. We learned that on our first date. went out for pie on our second date. It’s just one of the reasons I think we’re meant for each other. :) )
 
Eric's gifts all wrapped. :)


Birthday decorations

I picked Eric up after school, with helium balloon tied to gummy bears in hand. When we got home Eric opened his presents and the cards that he got in the mail for his birthday. After presents it was time for dinner. We went to one of Eric's favorite places- Iggy's. We had fun and the food was delicious. After dinner, Eric and I walked through the new City Creek Center. It's really cool and City Creek is beautiful, for a shopping center. The man-made creek that runs through the middle is awesome. We loved walking through the different stores together and just checking the place out.

When we got home we broke out the pie and Eric blew out his candles and we each ate a piece. After pie we went to bed. It was a really good day. I loved every minute celebrating the life of my wonderful husband. There are few things that I love more than spoiling Eric. I adore the boy.
I think Eric had a good day, too. 

  Eric with his pie

Blowing out the candles

Eric talking to family on the phone. He loved the phone calls wishing him a happy birthday, especially the ones from nieces and nephews!

 Another part of Eric's birthday came the following weekend when we were in Logan. Eric's favorite band growing up was Colors, and they did a benefit concert that weekend. It just so happened that the concert was for a friend of Eric's, so that just made it even better! I got tickets, and that weekend we went.

 At the concert

Colors performing

Happy Birthday! I hope #27 was a good one, hon!

No comments:

Post a Comment