Our little apartment is my favorite place to be. I am finished decorating for awhile, and though I'm not a great decorator by any means, I'm happy with the simple and warm feel of our place. We found the perfect apartment for us.
Here is the outside of our building on the day that we moved in.
One of my favorite rooms is the bathroom. (Who am I kidding? Every room is my favorite.) This is the view from the doorway:
And the sink:
And the towel rack and clock opposite the sink area:
And my favorite holiday hand soap from B&B Works that Eric got for me in Park City. (I know, I know. He is just awesome.) Seriously though, the stuff smells great.
Next is our bedroom. First of all, I have to say that my talented Grandma made our quilt. It has the Logan Temple on it and it's beautiful. (Side-note: I've decided that if I don't learn to quilt and make pajama bottoms one of these years, I'm going to be a bad Grandma down the road.) Anyway, here is the view from the doorway:
This is our dresser. I love the mirror! And the little painting on the right side of the dresser is from our honeymoon.
Here is a close up of the Temple quilt:
Two closets. We love that.
Next to our bedroom is the spare room. But we're not going in there...
Next is the kitchen. This is the view from the doorway:
And the view from the other side, so you can see more of the room. I really like our kitchen. Also, I love the bright red garbage can.
This is the dining room, across from the kitchen.
My favorite color is red, in case you were wondering. On the right hand side of the dining room is our little laundry area. The washer and dryer are inside a closet, which is really nice. :) Now you see them...
Now you don't. :)
The last room is our living room. This is where the front door is:
You may recognize the painting from our secret date. :) The funny thing about our living room is that it doesn't have a light fixture. So we have three lamps to keep the room bright.
I feel so lucky that we found such a great place for our first few (we think) years of marriage. We love the apartment itself, we love Salt Lake, and we especially love being here together. :)
What's in the spare room??!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Cute apartment! Love it!
:D
The spare room is just messy. :) Lots of boxes.
ReplyDeleteVery cute. My mom makes those quilts for my brothers and sisters too!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! You've done a great job decorating...and it's so clean! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteMeg it's so cute I love it! Hope all is well and that we can someday get together.... :D
ReplyDelete